How to get approved for affiliate programs and networks: In this video, I want to share with you several ways you can improve your chances of getting approved for any affiliate network or CPA network.
Subscribe to my YT channel:
YouTube SEO software:
My Free Affiliate Marketing Course:
Join my FB group:
[WOW] Dominate YouTube:
AI Video Creation (Trial + Discount):
Best online spinner: (free trial)
Best keyword tool: (45% discount)
If you’ve been trying to get approved for affiliate networks like CJ, Shareasale, JVZoo, Clickbank, Maxbounty, Ring Partner and others, then this video will help you increase your chances.
Getting approved for affiliate programs can be a challenge if you’re new. These tips will help you increase your odds.
Show them who you are.
– Let them know you are a real person and not someone creating a fake account.
– Give them your REAL Facebook profile link.
– Give them your REAL Skype username to reach you.
– Create a landing page on your website that explains who you are.
Explain in detail how you plan to send them traffic.
– not spam traffic
– relevant traffic
– Are you sending traffic from websites? List the ULRs.
– Are you sending traffic from YT? List your channel URLs.
Provide proof of sales:
– Share with them screenshots of your sales.
Make sure your info and profile picture matches in your social accounts. They will
search you and if you have one profile pic of a that looks completely different than
the other, they will something is up and not approve you.
Go overboard by providing them with more details than they are asking.
Many affiliate networks can easily determine if you’re legit or not.
Finally, call or email them. Calling is WAY better.